Take the guesswork out of cutting crown molding
Installing crown molding is one of the best ways to add instant value to your home. The Kreg Crown-Pro™ simplifies the most frustrating steps of the process, so you make fewer mistakes and get the job done faster!
This uniquely-designed tool holds your trim at the exact angle required, eliminating the need for advanced compound miter cuts and difficult 'coping.'
Versatile & Compatible
Its curved design lets you compensate for a wide variety of crown molding spring angles, and its extension arms lets you work with crown up to 5 1/2' (140mm) wide.
Easy Angle Finder
The Crown-Pro™ comes with an adjustable Angle Finder that easily shows you the exact angle of inside and outside corners. Plus, you can use the Angle Finder to check the spring angle of your crown molding.
10' (254mm) saws will work with crown up to 3 1/2' (89mm) wide, depending on manufacturer.
12' (305mm) saws will work with crown up to 5 1/2' (140mm) wide, depending on manufacturer.
- Easy-to-use for inside and outside corners
- Base can be locked in any spring angle between 30-60°
- Works with crown molding up to 5 1/2' (138mm) wide
- 8 non-slip rubber feet guarantee a solid foundation
- Eliminates the need for difficult compound-angle cuts
- Simple instructions show you how to get the right cut every time
- Included Angle Finder ensures accurate results
|Features||positions crown mol;ding up to 5 1/2' wide
Eliminates compound-angle cuts
Locks in to any spring angle between 30-60°
|Construction||Durable polymer construction|
|Adjustability||Adjusts for spring angles fomr 30°-60°|
|Capacity||Works with crown molding up to 5 1/2' wide|
|Compatibility||Works with 10' and 12' miter saws|
(1) Angle finder