Get miter saw quality from your circular saw
The Crosscut Station gives you the capabilities of a miter saw with just a circular saw and Kreg® guided cutting. Crosscut boards wider than most compound miter saws can handle (up to 12' at 90°). Make a variety of angle and miter cuts from 0° to 45° with the adjustable fence and molded-in angle alignments.
An MDF base and Sure-Cut™ backboard act as a sacrificial surface for splinter-free cutting results. The MDF base also functions as a kerf line so you can clearly see the blade's path and know exactly where your saw will cut every time.
Use material support wings for safely cutting long boards and managing offcuts. They come with detachable material support blocks, which are great for working with extra-long boards. The wings tuck back into the base in when not in use. The Crosscut Station is even compact enough to make it a portable cutting solution when you need accurate crosscuts and angle cuts on the go.
- Crosscut up to 12' wide (305mm) and make a variety of miter cuts from 0° to 45°
- Material support wings with detachable blocks add offcut support for long pieces
- Material hold down clamps help keep workpiece secured in place
- Cut material up to 1 ½” thick
- Compatible with left- or right-blade circular saws with blade diameters ranging from 6 1/2' to 7 1/4'
- MDF base and Sure-Cut™ backboard act as sacrificial surface for splinter-free cutting
- Compact design sets up quickly and easily stores away
- A kerf line you cut into the MDF base shows exactly where your saw will cut
- Adjustable fence and molded-in angle alignments set up miter cuts with precision
Material hold down clamps
Molded-in angle guides
Material support wings
|Capacity||Crosscut material up to 12' wide and make a variety of angle cuts|
|Compatibility||Designed for use with circular saw blades from 6 1/2' to 7 1/4' in diameter|
|Includes||Crosscut Station with Guide Rails
Built-in Material Hold-Down Clamps